Signal processing is the enabling technology for the generation, transformation, and interpretation of information. It spans from abstract algorithms to complete applications handling many different formats broadly designated as signals: communication, radar, sensor, images, text or numerical quantities.
Signal processing extracts information from analog or digital signals in real-time by hardware or software and allows robust system control.
Signal processing is essential to integrating the contributions of other engineering disciplines in the design of complex systems that interact with humans and the environment, both as a fundamental tool due to the signals involved and as a driver of new design methodologies. As such, signal processing is a core technology for addressing innovative product development.
Signal processing gives you the edge that sets you apart from competitors.
At Qamcom signal processing is part of our DNA, we continue to attract top-notch R&D experts in the field and provide services ranging from on-site assignments to turnkey solutions handling complete projects from feasibility to finished products or modules.
- Signal Processing Algorithms and Implementation for Microwave Links (e.g. DPD)
- Optical Constellation Analyzer
- Vehicle Stability Control
- Sensor Fusion for Real Time Combustion Control
- System Simulation for Electric Car Platform
- Sensing Applications for CMOS Impulse Radar
- Picosecond Timing Alignment
- Non-Invasive Wound Assessment by Image Analysis
Our customers are the leading brands in telecom, automotive, energy and image processing.
For more information, please contact Fabian Wenger